A selection of our projects and achievements:
- Re-built and provided support to the design team.
- Reviewed and updated the company’s ISO and OHSAS accreditations and extended the scope of the SCI/NHBC certification.
- Gained accreditation under the Buildoffsite Property Assurance Scheme.
- Worked with Siniat to develop an industry first two-board, two-hour fire rated wall build up.
Fusion Building Systems
- Brought back to the business to develop the design team and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Achieved CE Marking compliance and renewed BOPAS/SCI-NHBC certification.
- Managed successful two-hour fire tests for walls and floors, which opened up new markets.
Kingspan Steel Building Solutions
- Reduced overheads and increased staff ability to assist in delivering a move from a loss to a seven-figure profit position.
- Maintained turnover whilst reducing the design and engineering team by 45%, also reducing reliance on external resources.
- Ensured process in place for BIM compliance.
- Improved design office output, increasing turn-over from £4m to £8m p/a with a minimal increase in staff levels.
- Updated the Surebuild BBA certificate to increase scope from four to six storeys.
- Part of EST committee which developed the Enhanced Accredited Details for thermal performance and developed the first light steel joist floor to be granted ‘Robust Detail’ status.
Stewart Milne Timber Systems
- Raised personal status to director level and operated successfully at board level.
- Increased the company design team from six to 24 staff and improved design output from £450k to £2.4m per month.
- Supervised and implemented the change from a manual design process to full CAD/CAM technology.
- Supervised teams of architectural technicians on a range of schemes including a £10m factory/office complex for Stewart Milne Timber Systems.
- As part of this keynote project worked with the design team as project manager and lead designer to deliver a fully operational offsite production facility from concept to completion.